Questions about homosexual families

pro questions:

1)why do you think a gay couple can't educate a child?
R= I think if they can educate a child

2) what would happen if do you had a son like that?
 R= I would respect him, because he has the right to be happy

3) why do are you of the homosexual family?
R=Because I respect his way of thinking

4)why do you think it's wrong for homosexual the to get married?
 R = I think it's not bad because we are all the same

5)do you think that adopted child will became homosexual?
R= Not because there are children with heterosexual parents who are homosexual

CON QUESTIONS:

1)why don't you respect a homosexual family?
R= If I respect them, I think we're all the same

2) why are you pro homosexual family? R=Because I think we all have the same rights

3)why is more probable that the homosexual sons will be bullying?
 R= Because in Mexico there are many conservative and retrograde people

4)how can you support a child who that his parents a homosexual?
R=Not bothering and respecting him

5)why think the homosexual may be well educated children? R=Because the parents raised him the same as the heterosexual parents

6) why not respect  a homosexual family ? R= I respect them

7)why are you pro of the adoption homosexual?
R= Because they can also have a complete family

Comentarios